Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,208
  • Views Views: Views 967,876
Don't do false claim ,Ganga is not repeating more like weekly.
Without source I am not telling.go and check the official website of colors Kannada cinema. They have 453+ movies.

Ganga is telecasting monthly one time I think ,only in colors kannada.

Colors Kannada repeating movie is less when compared to star suvarna.
Ganga repeted twice in a last month in colors Kannada

I think you Never Watched Star Suvarna Plus, they are not Repeating movies again and again Like CKC or ZP monthly, Both Colors and Zee movie Channels Repeating same movies monthly 2 times
Whatever I don't agree with this.

Lol watching Ganga every week it's good experience, first you should confirm Colors Kannada have minimum 350 movies Rights or not 🤦‍♂️ :hehe:
They recently announced having 450+ including syndication deal

Bro please watch suvarna plus from from last month.
Both colors Kannada andCKM telecasted Happy journey and nilambari movie within 2 days.
Bro last 2 weeks back I watched Malashree Ganga movie many times in Colors channels, I guessed Ganga going Expire from Colors, but fact is Colors team not Observed Ganga Schedule in different Colors channels

Bro last 2 weeks back I watched Malashree Ganga movie many times in Colors channels, I guessed Ganga going Expire from Colors, but fact is Colors team not Observed Ganga Schedule in different Colors channels
That's because they work as different network 🤣. That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen but since it gave them success I don't like to comment. Coming to star . Everyone must agree star has neglected Kannada market due to marginal profit.

So u r telling after Mahabharata end star suvarna suffer lot.after end they are bringing new big serial😅.radha krishna still airing serial .seetheyarama serial run next one year too.
Afternoon serial getting good ratings I think. it's dubbing show bro not original .
CS telecasing old serial in prime time .if star telecast these shows in prime Time defiantly get 1.5+ tvr.
And u r telling star has lack of reality shows LOL.
They have different types of reality show in their library which is more than colors.
dubbing content gives complete revenue to channel it encourages the channel to make more shows .
Star Suvarna rating more decreases after end of Mahabharata. Dubbing serial not get good tvr 5to6tvr . Normal dubbed serial struggling to get 2.5to3tvr in prime time . and afternoon 1.5 to 2tvr Big number these serial

They recently announced having 450+ including syndication deal
I said that without Sharing/Syndication movies Colors Library Stuck with 350 to 400 movies
Compare to Suvarna, Colors links more syndication movies with Third party and Syndication movies are temporary 1 - 2 years or Limited Telecast only in Recent years

Colors Kannada Required more own movies like Zee or Udaya

I don't now about that,star suvarna as Telcasted selfie shuru madida love story 4 time single month.
Yours guys saying that colors Kannada repeating more than star suvarna or star suvarna plus.
I disagree with this.
So they are telecasted every week in month???

I said that without Sharing/Syndication movies Colors Library Stuck with 350 to 400 movies
Compare to Suvarna, Colors links more syndication movies with Third party and Syndication movies are temporary 1 - 2 years or Limited Telecast only in Recent years

Colors Kannada Required more own movies like Zee or Udaya
I think only 50 movies are from syndicate movies deal.not more than that

Back
Top Bottom