Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,208
  • Views Views: Views 967,872
Colors Kannada has only one Darshan's movie(Nanna Preethiya Ramu), Four Kiccha Sudeep's movies including Kotigobba 3,
One Yash's movie and Zero Puneeth Rajkumar movies except for Eradu Nakshatragalu in which Puneeth is a child artist(hopefully they acquire Yuvaratna) and One Ganesh's movie.
Good that they atleast have some good amount of Shiva Rajkumar movies.
What about other actors movies on Colors Kannada:unsure: :hehe:

ColorsKannada have good quality film(story or making or generation wise) both old and new films .thats why Colorskannada movie library looks better / good than zee and Star even Udaya (Udaya have new movies more star hero films).
Udaya, Star, Zee and Kasthuri TV have Good Movie Library in Terms of Big Star movies compare to ETV/Colors Library🙏

What about other actors movies on Colors Kannada:unsure: :hehe:
You are changing the question and thread came to here.
I only argued that colorskannada repeating movie is less when compared to star suvarna.we didnot told Ck not repeating movie.

Another we never didnot told that star library is small compare to colors Kannada.

Last edited:
Star suvarna star suvarna plus not repeating movies?.
I didnot saw 15 movies also in star suvarna from 1 year.
Repeating same movie,even in star suvarna plus.
I think even they don't have 200 movies rights.mostly all have been expired.then why they shouldnt telecast.

Colors Kannada total movies is 453+
If you can please count the total movie rights of star suvarna.
You are changing the question and thread came to here.
I only argued that colorskannada repeating movie is less when compared to star suvarna.we didnot told Ck not repeating movie.

Another we never didnot told that star library is small compare to colors Kannada.
Then above 1st quote who compared 200 numbers simply or Favour of CK you told for 453 numbers :unsure: :hehe:

Then above 1st quote who compared 200 numbers simply or Favour of CK you told for 453 numbers :unsure: :hehe:
I told I think,because of repeating.i think you can't understand the sentence.
You told Ck don't have 300 movie also .so I replied like that.

Last edited:
ColorsKannada movie library I also counted 450 to 500 films ( both own rights + sharing films).

StarSuvarna films some people not only you in social media also they told 450+ films . But I have doubt about these numbers . Soon I will count and mention In this thread also .

Those who simply arguing without knowledge in this thread, I will just asking one question
Star Suvarna have Satellite Rights of many movies of Upendra, Ganesh, Darshan, Ramesh Aravind, ShivarajKumar, Puneet Rajkumar, V Ravichandran, Jaggesh, Komal Kumar, Duniya Vijay, Yogesh, Devraj, Vijay Raghvendra, Srimurali, Ajay Rao, Srinagar Kitty, Prajwal Devraj, Diganth, Aditya, Prem Kumar, Deepak, Srujan Lokesh, Tarun Chandra, Dhananjay, Chiranjeevi Sarja, Dhruva Sarja, Rakshit Shetty, Darling Krishna and more movie actors,
From Above these actors Movies Star Suvarna library touch more numbers

Colors Kannada how many movies have from Above Actors list ?
Repeating same movie,even in star suvarna plus.
I think even they don't have 200 movies rights.mostly all have been expired.then why they shouldnt telecast.

Colors Kannada total movies is 453+
If you can please count the total movie rights of star suvarna.
I told I think,because of repeating.i think you can't understand the sentence.
You told Ck don't have 300 movie also .so I replied like that.
I am Ready to Share above First Quote Actors movies list Satellite Rights of Star Suvarna, If you Compare New Generation movies of Colors and I also Ready many unknown actors movies of Star Suvarna

Sure Star Suvarna easily wins against Colors Kannada in Movie Library 🙏

Back
Top Bottom