Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,208
  • Views Views: Views 967,857
I am shocked to see less ratings of majatalkies.it should have got 3.5+ ratings.
I think it is mainly because Mahabharata. Don't know really what happened to Maaja talkies. But next weekends it's ratings may increase & Punith episode may get good ratings. Another thing in coming weekends it may get 4+ tvr as there wouldn't be zee serials. Another thing that SAREGAMAPA 17 is getting good ratings; so Maaja talkies decreased.

I am really not shocked by seeing kavayanjali ratings,expected 1st week itself but it got late.

I am shocked to see less ratings of majatalkies.it should have got 3.5+ ratings.
Majatakies effected by many factors:

1. Ragini dressing 👗 sense uncomfortable
2. Premier movie of star suvarna
3. Gattimela & JJ continued on Saturday
4. Premier movie of Udaya
5. Saregamapa at 7:30pm starts

Majatakies might have retained the previous slots viewers

This is because JJ Ganesha special ended, and rating deceased from 14+ to 11.. All those are shifted to Udaya.. Even in my family they were switching to this, the story line going good and steady.
Kavyanjali is getting good views in YouTube compared to other serials of udaya.. Because of tough competition, it was deprioritzed at prime time.. Now the story has a grip and people opting for prime time..

You can see both JJ & Seetheya Rama decreased..
If you going to same logic than Why Ginirama and Seethyea Rama not got huge TRP in 2nd or 3rd week :unsure:
@react Bro 2 years back many peoples and serial Producer arrested because TRP Tweaking to attract Channel and advertisement sponsors

Majatakies effected by many factors:

1. Ragini dressing 👗 sense uncomfortable
2. Premier movie of star suvarna
3. Gattimela & JJ continued on Saturday
4. Premier movie of Udaya
5. Saregamapa at 7:30pm starts

Majatakies might have retained the previous slots viewers
6. They should improve comedy content. I saw the show It could have been much better

If you going to same logic than Why Ginirama and Seethyea Rama not got huge TRP in 2nd or 3rd week :unsure:
@react Bro 2 years back many peoples and serial Producer arrested because TRP Tweaking to attract Channel and advertisement sponsors
I also doubt this kavyanjali rating because can't ignore Udaya tempering possiblity

If Nannarasi radhe or Moorugantu suddenly increases it's ratings, then they tell story is good..
If Kavyanjali suddenly increases its ratings, then they tell it is due to altering ratings..
Why only Udaya alters ratings??

If Nannarasi radhe or Moorugantu suddenly increases it's ratings, then they tell story is good..
If Kavyanjali suddenly increases its ratings, then they tell it is due to altering ratings..
Nannarasi radhe moorugantu not increased suddenly. They have got successful after 100 days and also they have increased step to step wise.

Nanarase and mooru gantu took a month to get to this position. Let's see

Nannarasi radhe moorugantu not increased suddenly. They have got successful after 100 days and also they have increased step to step wise.
Then they might also have altered the ratings slowly step wise..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom