Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

But this movie not telecasted in other channels . He(kathari films) sold directly to star or not
Bro Mr Kothari Sold some Big movies Exclusive Satellite Rights to Star and Colors for long term
Non Exclusive Deal is Syndication/Sharing movies to FTA channels

Last edited:
Last edited:
Krishnamurthy Sai Prasad. I guess he's from Hyderabad
Don't know if he has been replaced. But, looking at the back to back Telugu Dubbed Movie telecast. I guess he's still at that position, also his LinkedIn profile says Dec 2017 to Present.
B7XI0vQ.jpg

Don't know if he has been replaced. But, looking at the back to back Telugu Dubbed Movie telecast. I guess he's still at the position.
B7XI0vQ.jpg
Still business Head of Star Suvarna, He Talks Kannada better and Focused more on Telugu Remake and Telugu dubbed Contents in Kannada

Krishnamurthy Sai Prasad. I guess he's from Hyderabad
After becoming Star Suvarna business Head, I guessed Sai Prasad don't know Kannada and he's not from Karnataka
But after watching KK and Gana Bajana show Press meet, Surprisingly he talks in Pure Kannada language in press meet and he said I am from Karnataka

After becoming Star Suvarna business Head, I guessed Sai Prasad don't know Kannada and he's not from Karnataka
But after watching KK and Gana Bajana show Press meet, Surprisingly he talks in Pure Kannada language in press meet and he said I am from Karnataka
Oh then he's Probably from HK Region.

Star Suvarna was best when Anoop Chandrashekar was the business head.
In his tenure only channel became no.1 replacing Udaya tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock