Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Purely depends on how star presents and promote the serial without new graphics.

Malayalam & Telugu market got refreshed with new graphics which was not much required compared to Star Suvarna. If Star Suvarna doesn't refresh the graphics, soon Dangal or Siri Kannada would grab the viewership of it.
Revamping Star Suvarna is very much needed to improve their ratings!!
Revamping with new graphics can actually be a good strategy. Even I have said this many times. But some people feel that revamping Star Suvarna with new graphics is not needed!!

Revamping Star Suvarna is very much needed to improve their ratings!!
Revamping with new graphics can actually be a good strategy. Even I have said this many times. But some people feel that revamping Star Suvarna with new graphics is not needed!!
Revamping is necessary bro, but for the revamp has to work, they should air better contents!

If they aren't gonna air good contents, revamp also will not help them!

Completely fedup with Star Suvarna 's recent schedules

It is having low ratings (below 20 GRP) .Tamil star sports has good ratings.
Only 5 channel should come in top 5.it may be
SS Hindi
SS Hindi Hd
Ss 1
SS Tamil
SS kannada.

actually SS kannada can enter top 5 easily.but in Karnataka people they simply watch comentery in English and Hindi

Last edited:
Only 5 channel should come in top 5.it may be
SS Hindi
SS Hindi Hd
Ss 1
SS Tamil
SS kannada.

actually SS kannada can enter top 5 easily.but in Karnataka people they simply watch comentery in English and Hindi
I really don't like Kannada commentary no offense but I feel they don't give justice to match

I really don't like Kannada commentary no offense but I feel they don't give justice to match
Absolutely. To support Start Sports Kannada, I had subscribed it this time. But after watching it for some time, I just moved to Star Sports Hindi. Not good Kannada commentary.

Absolutely. To support Start Sports Kannada, I had subscribed it this time. But after watching it for some time, I just moved to Star Sports Hindi. Not good Kannada commentary.
Many peoples not subscribed and Not watching Star sports Kannada, but some Peoples comments are like we watching in Kannada, Kannada commentary not good
Lol that without watching Star Sports Kannada some Peoples commented simply negative everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock