Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

what is the use of so many news channels? I believe these are just politically aligned channels to broadcast news/events oriented to their parties OR news channels created specifically to blackmail crooked people (corrupt ones in the govt) and extract money. I dont see any value with these news channels, esp with their lousy reporting capabilities. I get frustrated when I watch them repeat the same clip again & again, their reporters & anchors dont know how to pronounce words correctly, reporters talking rubbish but acting as if they are world class reporters... so on... Not sure how other regional news channels are as we never watch any of them.. Frankly, we dont see this behaviour in English news channels.
This is true in any regional language. To give the example of my mother-language, Bangla, almost everybody watches only ABP Ananda as ABP is a big media brand and book publisher there. Other respectable channels are Zee's 24 Ghanta, and (to some extent) News Time Bangla and Kolkata TV. But every aira-gaira-natthu-khaira (Tom, d*ck and Harry) has a news channel which shows teleshopping most of the time. CTVN AKD Plus and its sister channel Calcutta News is there, as well as Onkar Only Truth (where is the truth? :angry:) and R Plus, and cable-only channels in Kolkata such as MX5 which are totally unheard of.
As for English channels, while they pronounce all the words correctly, the public hates them because of their trademark shouting for little to no reason. The best example is Republic TV, and (previously) Times Now, because of the same man.

Public movies still not received Licence from Mib
Public comedy received Licence from Mib
Public movies using licence of Public Comedy for channel Launching

Launch of the channel public movies over

Which movie is coming to telecast in television today

The above article says "ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 16ರಂದು ಫ್ರೈಡೇ ರಿಲೀಸ್ ಹೆಸರಲ್ಲಿ ಅಧಿಕೃತವಾಗಿ ಸಿನಿಮಾಗಳ ಪ್ರಸಾರ ಆರಂಭವಾಗಲಿದೆ."

That means, on 16th Feb, they will start broadcasting movies under the name of 'Friday Release'

Zee Kannada Premiered Movies Not Telecasting More times in channel
I Think Zee Launching Movie Channel in Kannada

As for English channels, while they pronounce all the words correctly, the public hates them because of their trademark shouting for little to no reason. The best example is Republic TV, and (previously) Times Now, because of the same man.
LOL yeah. English news anchors screaming is being copied even in local news channels. This is a smaller problem IMO compared to wrong pronunciation (reading aa as ha for example), poor fluency even in their own native language, repeating the words & part sentences, trying to mimic a style which isnt their natural way etc.

Saw paper ad about saral jeevan,telling channel also start showing news daily 3 times,sshot eveningi i Will post

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock