Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Do a state governament or an investigation agency like ccb have the right to stop the broadcast of a channel?
Isn't it the ministry of information and broadcasting and its authorities to decide on that? Also before banning they should give notice right?

Power tv facebook, youtube and twitter accounts are also stopped.

Don't know whether the channel is right or the politiian, but this blocking of channel is definitely not a democratic act.

Where bro, didn't get.
Whether the channel started again? I am using sun direct, power tv is not available
Present they are not showing news.
IACqr4J.jpg

From last few days channel was showing with proff about ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ CM son Vijayendra 5 cr corruption
So channel banned without any notice
This is very dangerous in democratic country
I completely oppose this government step for banning

From last few days channel was showing with proff about ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ CM son Vijayendra 5 cr corruption
So channel banned without any notice
This is very dangerous in democratic country
I completely oppose this government step for banning
If proved it's bad . But it's not confirmed. Police saying channel was responsible for illegal activity or so. What is ministry of information doing ?

If proved it's bad . But it's not confirmed. Police saying channel was responsible for illegal activity or so. What is ministry of information doing ?
If I'm not wrong this isn't the first that the power tv is in trouble with something like this right? Even earlier it was reported it was doing illegal activities and the channel head was removed something like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock