Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

That's cuz most people watch cricket in English language in Karnataka.
This is the first time I am watching IPL too because I am desperate for cricket after such a long break and Kannada commentary is unbearable. I went and added English version afterwards.
They should bring more experienced cricketers like Rahul Dravid or Anil Kumble or even someone like Harsha Bhogle in Kannada to make it more interesting.
Bro what's special in English.
I think you are addicted to English commentry.so you feels like that.

Can anyone tell me how is Ginirama serial going on? Are you people watching it or not and what's the TRP? It's the Remake from No.1 Serial of Colors Marathi 'Jeev Jhala Yedapisa' whose viewers got decreased because of Star and other channels wanted to know how is it doing in Kannada!
It is getting less ratings in colors Kannada serial except new started serial lagnpatrike (10.00pm)
Launch tvr was 3.2 but now 2.1 tvr.
Ratings wise serial.
Mangala gowri Maduve
Nammane yuvarani
Kannadati
Nannarasi radhe
Geetha
Mithuna rashi
Moorugantu
Ginirama
Lagnapatrike
Nagakanike (dub).

Last edited:
It is getting less ratings in colors Kannada serial except new started serial lagnpatrike (10.00pm)
Launch tvr was 3.2 but now 2.1 tvr.
Oh 😐 , Hope in future if there is good story may be it will get good viewership. In Marathi in coming days the story will be interesting because of Aatyabai and Siddhi but it's difficult to get viewership as Star Pravah serials are dominating and also Zee Marathi crap serials are there. If the successful serials like Kannadathi, Geeta gets remake in Marathi it will be successful channel like Colors Kannada.

Don't expect these Cricketers Commentary again, first of all they don't know properly Kannada language in Commentary panel, Our Karnataka State Cricket Commentators Vijay Bharadwaj, Srinivasa Murthy P, Akhil Balachandra, Vinay Kumar, Bharath Chipli, Venkatesh Prasad and GK Anil Kumar Commentary better than English Harsha Bhogale or any other Star Sports Regional language sports channels
Nobody knows better commentary than gully cricket commentary there.
They might have knowledge but they don't convey it to viewers. Other regional languages in hindi, telugu, etc might also be as lame, but English commentary is a lot better (except for Sunil Gavaskar). Anyway, I don't watch IPL much. Only started this year. Lets see how it goes. I put Star Sports Kannada on TV if nobody is watching anything just to give my contribution to the Kannada channel.

Oh 😐 , Hope in future if there is good story may be it will get good viewership. In Marathi in coming days the story will be interesting because of Aatyabai and Siddhi but it's difficult to get viewership as Star Pravah serials are dominating and also Zee Marathi crap serials are there. If the successful serials like Kannadathi, Geeta gets remake in Marathi it will be successful channel like Colors Kannada.
Actually 8.30 slot is very toughest slot.where zee Kannada getting 11.5+ Tvr and star suvarna getting 5.5+ udaya getting 2.5+ so Ginirama faced difficult in getting ratings.

Last edited:
Actually 8.30 slot is very toughest slot.where zee Kannada getting 11.5+ Tvr and star suvarna getting 5.5+ udaya getting 2.5+ so Ginirama faced difficult in getting ratings.
Yes. that's why they launched Ginirama to tap into North Karnataka market since the rest are all popular more in the South.

Yes. that's why they launched Ginirama to tap into North Karnataka market since the rest are all popular more in the South.
Now 8 and 8.30 is difficult.
So They should focus on 7.30,9.00,10.00.

Already achieved in 9.30.
Expecting next week ratings of nannarasi radhe should be 5+ tvr

That Serial in Marathi is also launched for only South Maharashtra and gets TRP from Here. In Other parts like Mumbai, etc it's not get viewership that's why lagging behind but because of its story it was no. 1 before lockdown may be because of other serials it is at bottom.
What about Ginirama serial does it get viewership from Other parts of Karnataka other then uttara karnataka?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock