Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Yes, I too felt so. I think the color scheme will be very similar to Star Jalsha. While showing Dasara special mini ads at the bottom they are using new animation with the new color scheme.

If so then, with Sarasu premier they might change. 😀
Can you share the snaps if possible?

It got 15 GRP. In Karnataka . Doing good in rural . Only tanali Rama is doing good with 0.1 tvr all others are below that .
If they add it in
Den & Hathway, +20GRP
Tatasky & Sundirect, +20GRP they can reach easily..

Overall ~55GRP.. If they start playing movies and some other programs, it can increase n sustain for longer time..

Now they again started doing promotion in news channel n other media to attract Mahabharata audience..

Can you share the snaps if possible?
Here it is:

Rte0cOx.jpg

It's an animation with lite teal/red/yellow combination. There was another version as well. But this evening I couldn't see it.

Last edited:
Here it is:

Rte0cOx.jpg

It's an animation with lite teal/red/yellow combination. There was another version as well. But this evening I couldn't see it.
Also you can see they have used that lite teal/ lite blue color in many of the text / background recently. Even Suvarna text has been written in the teal color in super star title.

viDw95f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock