Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Wednesday to Saturday all Premiere movies Cancelled for unknown reason
Yes it was scheduled to telecast those premiere movies but they cancelled and telecasted other kannada movies only.
So the premier movie was telecasted only on Monday and Tuesday.
So we can say that star Suvarna don't have any work.realsing schedule and not telecasting the movies.they don't think properly .it is main failure of them.

So we can say that star Suvarna don't have any work.realsing schedule and not telecasting the movies.they don't think properly .it is main failure of them.
Star Suvarna is the only channel having lots of variations in their plans. Not other channels will release the promo and stop telecasting.
It can be excused if that happens unconditionally but star Suvarna plans everything and implement nothing.
This can harm the channel to have settled viewer's in future.
I don't know why those channel team members are so foolishly behaving.
They should know some of the basic ideas and principles to lead the channel and they are not maintaining that.

I see ZK will cross 4.5 lakh impressions from coming weeks. New show at 9.30, ipl viewers will be back.

It would be better if they come up with new shows for 6.30 and 7 pm slot as well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock