Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Not really...
Judges selection was good... Esp. someone like Varijashree... She might not be well known to few people but she's a great musician....
Coming to Raghu Dixit... Don't know how people can speak about that person so carelessly....He has great knowledge in music and doing his own flavour of music for so long....When actors and musicians can judge a dance show...A 'musician' can definitely judge a music show I guess..What say?
Thankyou for explanation.
During haadu Karnataka their was lots of negative comments against him,so I felt that he was not needed.

Bro I am saying just bitter truth.
Haadu Karnataka failed due to judges selection,here they are doing same mistake
Haadu Karnataka did not fail because of judge . It was due to weak non fiction line up. Ck has done extremely well in lining up it's non fiction standing firmly against it's no.1 compitator

Kasthuri TV should convert to Pay Channel with Rs. 3/- and reduce advertisement, promote well, buy good dubbed movies, air good content programs, remove teleshopping ads. This will benefit both viewers n broadcaster in this NTO 2.0 revision.

After biggboss,star Suvarna have good opportunity to became no2.hope they work hard.even they are bringing dance show.ss have high urban audience so their is high chance of getting 5+tvr.

Colors Kannada full ratings will decrease
Lakshana <2.5 tvr kanyakumari < 1.5 Tvr.
Yedde thumbi haduvenu < 3Tvr.
(Even their judges selection are worst.i don't know why their are bringing Raghu dixit
)
Zee kannada can increase till 1700 .
Daddy no 1 definitely gets 10+ Tvr.

Haadu Karnataka did not fail because of judge . It was due to weak non fiction line up. Ck has done extremely well in lining up it's non fiction standing firmly against it's no.1 compitator
Not sure of how programs will go.. but if with NTO 2.0, if Star Suvarna HD comes at Rs. 12/- per month, then Star Suvarna will be the clear winner.

Currently many people are preferring Colors, as it has good PQ and Aspect ratio. Once people start watching Star Suvarna HD, they will love it with Dolby Digital Sound.

People Tv Kannada
Any one know is the channel is by actor Ramesh Aravind or someone else?
BBaLwiG.jpg

EcCXnRO.jpg

Colors Kannada crossed 1000 AMA

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA’000 {AVG.}
1Zee Kannada1479.08
2Colors Kannada1010.54
3Star Suvarna746.03
4Udaya TV606.26
5Udaya Movies410.08

Colors Kannada crossed 1000 AMA

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA’000 {AVG.}
1Zee Kannada1479.08
2Colors Kannada1010.54
3Star Suvarna746.03
4Udaya TV606.26
5Udaya Movies410.08
Gainers n loosers

Star Suvarna: 53+
Colors Kannada: 28+
Udaya TV: 7+
Zee kannada: -10
Udaya movies: -59

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock