Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Hope he will bring some fortune to the channel.
Again feeling they are ignoring Suvarna, why some other channel head should handle. Can't they hire new head who works only for Suvarna?
preferably a native person like CK and ZK have.
They changed Malayalam also. And the two business heads of star vijay and Star maa will handle suvarna, pravah, jalsha, kirano, asianet

Star Suvarna Heli hogu karana might be the first step with the change in management.

Which of the star Suvarna shows needs to be ended and which slot is best suited for Heli Hogu Karana ?

In my opinion Sangharsha, Manasella Neene needs to be ended.. Yedeyuru Siddhalingeshwara to be at the edge slot 10pm or on weekends 6pm. HeliHoguKarana at 9pm as 8pm, 8:30pm slot revamped recently. 9pm should revamp to engage same viewers.

Star maa business head Alok Jain will handle Star Suvarna as sai Prasad to move on by end of this month
I want star Suvarna should come to top5 channels in India.only channel which can break monopoly of zee kannada.

Hope new business head will take channel to new heights

Just observed
They didnot removed etv kannada word in YouTube url.
Some throw back pictures
Old graphics during 2001-2002

SchGQGn.jpg

2rQOpgi.jpg

Genes when telecasting in Etv kannada ,they were using it in Kannada language.but when telecasting in zee kannada they are using English
N8CaoeV.jpg

Zee Kannada using English for same program
ZZGfkVy.jpg

Last edited:
#BoycottStarSuvarna
#ShameonstarSuvarna
#ApologiestarSuvarna

Going on social media

Today's ratings.
Zee Kannada will increase more.
Star Suvarna no changes.
Radhe Shyama may increases.
Colors Kannada ratings may decrease more.
Because of no weekend serial and no biggboss.
No 10.30 programs.
Udaya ratings may be same.

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA’000 {AVG.}
1Zee Kannada1526.03
2Colors Kannada911.44
3Star Suvarna698.29
4Udaya TV614.14
5Udaya Movies451.55

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock