Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Channels should reduce there price less then 12 or there own movie channels or secondary channel will suffer
If zee kannada increase price above 19rs, then Zee Picchar ratings will reduce.hence nobody will subscribe zee Picchar separately.they will go for Udaya Movies

I will unsubscribe Zee if they charge more than Rs.12, as I can't watch the same Rich Hero vs Poor heroine story in different flavours. For Zee Picchar I can max speed Rs. 5 only

Sirikannada ratings and quality is increasing day by day and they might take this advantage being free channel.
FTA channels like Siri Kannada and Dum TV Kannada can have an increase in its viewership if the prices of GECs is so high.

Also, FTA music channels such as Public Music and Raj Music Kannada are a very good alternative for Udaya Music which is priced so high. Especially, Public Music is a quality music channel.

I will unsubscribe Zee if they charge more than Rs.12, as I can't watch the same Rich Hero vs Poor heroine story in different flavours. For Zee Picchar I can max speed Rs. 5 only
Bro now Colors Kannada also more than 19rs it seems 🤦🏻‍♂️

Channels should reduce there price less then 12 or there own movie channels or secondary channel will suffer
If zee kannada increase price above 19rs, then Zee Picchar ratings will reduce.hence nobody will subscribe zee Picchar separately.they will go for Udaya Movies
With Zee Picchar HD launching soon, I'm sure that Zee Picchar HD will be priced around Rs. 19 to 22 (including taxes).

Sirikannada alternative is there.. Max I will spend 1 to 2hrs daily on weekdays. This Sirikannada 2 serials seems to be of fixed episodes as I could see the express spead in the story more than Nannarasi Radhe. They just need improvement in BG and slow motion editing.

On weekends Amazon prime is there

All main GECs viewership will surely decrease if the prices are so high. Customers won't select a particular channel on A-la-carte basis if priced so high. Again, it is left to the customers to choose what they want to watch.

All main GECs viewership will surely decrease if the prices are so high. Customers won't select a particular channel on A-la-carte basis if priced so high. Again, it is left to the customers to choose what they want to watch.
Most of people don't select particular channels, they will go for DTH basic plans.
I don't think that it will effect these channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock