Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

From past two days I am hearing this, don't know how true it is. But if it is true, it is a big loss for CK.

As a business head, he believed in local content creators and always backed good swamake serials. Curious to know his next move, whether he will leave the tv industry or he will join any other channel
Bro if you get any valid source please share it .Even I am not getting any official source.

I can't belive this, definitely it will be biggloss for the Colors Kannada.
There is little chance ,that he may go to Star Suvarna.

Bro if you get any valid source please share it .Even I am not getting any official source.

I can't belive this, definitely it will be biggloss for the Colors Kannada.
There is little chance ,that he may go to Star Suvarna.
No official source bro, I have seen some comments on CK social media posts two days back, but today some tv update pages are also posting the same.

Yes param is leaving Colors kannada. He had hinted about this a year back. He will go back to career he loved that is writing , publication and making films. He is likely to join viacom18 studios to expand movie presence of Viacom 18 in kannada.

Yes param is leaving Colors kannada. He had hinted about this a year back. He will go back to career he loved that is writing , publication and making films. He is likely to join viacom18 studios to expand movie presence of Viacom 18 in kannada.
Viacom18🤦🏻‍♂️. today ipl auction is in all South language except Kannada.
Colors Kannada is second most watched channel of them,even through they are neglecting......

Leaving of Param will effect Colors Kannada lot.
Who is going to take that position?

Viacom18🤦🏻‍♂️. today ipl auction is in all South language except Kannada.
Colors Kannada is second most watched channel of them,even through they are neglecting......

Leaving of Param will effect Colors Kannada lot.
Who is going to take that position?
JD is the next most powerful person there he is responsible for creating huge hit serials. Probably he will head.

JD is the next most powerful person there he is responsible for creating huge hit serials. Probably he will head.
Can you please tell full name.if he is from Karnataka,then only we except something good.

Beast movie telecasting in full screen (no black bars) like Telugu version..
Good to see
UOaqgtu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock