Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,121
  • Views Views: Views 956,231

According to me this show is not good for family audience. Zee Kannada having support of family audience.i have strong feelings that ratings of this show will decrease next week.
Yes, they try to make different concept on reality shows but they not working. Same as golden gang which is failure for them.. instead of doing bb they sd come with drama juniors new season..

Yes, they try to make different concept on reality shows but they not working. Same as golden gang which is failure for them.. instead of doing bb they sd come with drama juniors new season..
Also, Weekend with Ramesh Season 5 did not fetch that good ratings. They had to wind up this show a bit early.

According to me this show is not good for family audience. Zee Kannada having support of family audience.i have strong feelings that ratings of this show will decrease next week.
Yes. Got uncomfortable watching it with family last night. Changed channel to Colors Kannada instead.

Tough competition from all the channel for Zee Kannada's Seetha Raama..

WTP Movie Khabza from Colors
WTP Movie Kranti from Udaya
Namma Lacchi Highly emotional scenes from Star Suvarna at 8pm and Neenade Naa another shade of Vikram story at 9.30pm

Most possible slots for Seetha Raama are:

📌 8pm - to engage PM viewers fully (70% probability), as there is huge fall after 7.30pm slot.

📌 9.30pm - as it already lost the slot leader (30% probability)

Star Suvarna is now back with Bang.this week it's ratings will very closer to Colors.
Revamp from 6pm - 8pm and 2 reality show is enough to compete with Zee Kannada.

Star Suvarna is now back with Bang.this week it's ratings will very closer to Colors.
Revamp from 6pm - 8pm and 2 reality show is enough to compete with Zee Kannada.
They are delaying the revamp of 7.30pm slot due to 2 reason.
1. Muddulaxmi was with Suvarna during many struggling years.
2. If they revamp now, it would impact Colors Kannada's Laxmi Baramma which is under the same banner of JaiMatha, which made NL success in Star Suvarna. This would create some conflicts..

Star Suvarna doing well with only 4 serials from 8pm to 10pm.
NL: doing very well by bringing new viewers without the support from 7.30pm. Urban market should increase more and it's out of Top 10 in Urban market. It will get boosted if KKM comes at 7.30pm.

UURY: Block buster ratings compared to previous serial at same slot and being No.1 at Star Suvarna. Balanced Urban and Rural.

YSL: Has viewers more on Urban as it was launched during Mahabharata.

NN: Getting better version of it. This needs attention for few weeks as Zee Kannada's Seeta Rama is ready for competition.

KKM launch should be surprise as there is huge competition from other channels where 7.30pm slot is No.1 for each channel.

Back
Top Bottom