Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,121
  • Views Views: Views 956,241

Zee Kannada no1

hl1C85h.jpg
I so badly want them to go bankrupt

I so badly want them to go bankrupt
That's the not a Solution. Competition is Important
Here, Colors Management failed badly. They didn't tried to bring new serial at 9.30, 10, 10.30. This made BBK viewers lost to Competitors.Star Suvarna is trying Hard to became no1, no2. But that is not in case of Colors Kannada. Zee may again dominate another 2-3 years.
Star has high Chance then Colors to became next no1.

Zee Kannada no1

hl1C85h.jpg
Once upon a time, I was the huge fan of Zee kannada till the time it was in top 2.
I used to like the new content refreshment whenever hunsur used to shift from Suvarna to Etv to Zee. But once it reached No.1, my opinion got changed. They are just TRP hungers with brand promotion.

Here, Colors Management failed badly. They didn't tried to bring new serial at 9.30, 10, 10.30. This made BBK viewers lost to Competitors.Star Suvarna is trying Hard to became no1, no2. But that is not in case of Colors Kannada. Zee may again dominate another 2-3 years.
Finally u agreed Suvarna can beat Colors..

Finally u agreed Suvarna can beat Colors..
Not only Colors Kannada, They Can Beat Zee Kannada. This is not first I am saying this .Said Lot of time. We just need one channel that will end Zee Dominance.But now colors has potential,so it getting my support more then Star.
I will welcome any channel which can break Zee Dominance

Also I have said this few year back only. But they can't beat Colors Kannada with present contents as I said 2 days back.
Prediction:Within the end of this Year, Star Suvarna will becames, biggest competitor to Zee Kannada.If they Continue Hard Work.

But according to me ck doesn't even deserve no2 position.star Suvarna and Udaya deserve more than CK

Etv was giving meaning ful serial and shows
But CK is doing only for trp (MGM and Geetha are big example)
But Suvarna failed to showcase this.

But colors have potential in brand value but Suvarna have potential in team and contents from sister channels
Colors Management is not working properly and they lacks Contents from Sister channels.

Last edited:
Star Suvarna now getting stronger in fictional region and has more number of serials getting added. If it can try reaching it's maximum in all the slots rather than just on prime time, people would slowly adopt Suvarna for Serials at first priority.
Still LTR and Malikapuram timings yet to announce. They should not end any ongoing serials especially KS, all are coming good and has certain set of core viewership.

Possible open slots:
3pm to 5pm

Morning 9pm to 11pm can be for repeat telecast of popular or new serials.

Getting huge success in Non fictional is not easy as it requires good team which are already filled in Colors n Zee, until current Jackpot production teams grows bigger.

Healthy competition, zee is hunger for trp and can go down very low.
Star and colors and even udaya have good competition.

Week 7:
RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA’000 {AVG.}
1Zee Kannada1258.98
2Colors Kannada876.89
3Star Suvarna685.81
4Udaya TV453.78
5Udaya Movies315.79

Week 7:
RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA’000 {AVG.}
1Zee Kannada1258.98
2Colors Kannada876.89
3Star Suvarna685.81
4Udaya TV453.78
5Udaya Movies315.79

Star Suvarna telecasting many South Indian blockbuster dubbed movies starting this year..
So far Highest number of premier movies for this year. This would boost Star Suvarna Plus towards No.1 movie channel and to kick start Suvarna Plus HD channel.

Should dubb popular Hindi big budget movies too.. Should also renew old Kannada movies from Udaya too.. Already suggested Yajamana movie lost to Zee kannada.

Back
Top Bottom