Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Looks like Star Suvarna Logo will be changed like Star Plus
URL]

Last edited:
Two possibilities; one - the bag might have been printed with one colour only and the logo is looking simplistic as a result. Two, there might be a re-brand in progress. In this case I will be really happy that Star has finally started to focus on Kannada.

Two possibilities; one - the bag might have been printed with one colour only and the logo is looking simplistic as a result.
This flat logo has appeared for Star Pravah as well. Still no rebrand. Not that it will help. Star Pravah With a Fresh New logo

Two, there might be a re-brand in progress. In this case I will be really happy that Star has finally started to focus on Kannada.
Rebranding is not enough. Star Jalsha went in for a big rebrand this year but it has not been able to get back the No. 1 position from Zee Bangla that it (SJ) held for over nine years. At least Jalsha is a strong No. 2; for Star Suvarna and Pravah the situation is much more serious. They are in the ICU, and Colors Marathi and Udaya, which were roughly level with the two struggling Star channels, have surged far ahead.

OTOH, Zee Kannada has definitely benefited as a result of the so-called 'orangification'.

Screenshot-2019-06-17-10-58-34-559-com-facebook-katana.png

Last edited:
Two possibilities; one - the bag might have been printed with one colour only and the logo is looking simplistic as a result. Two, there might be a re-brand in progress. In this case I will be really happy that Star has finally started to focus on Kannada.
In bag another side Varalakshmi Stores serial title Card there
Star Suvarna logo change expecting in July month
Also Star Suvarna HD channel launched and Star Suvarna SD HD Rebanded in July month
in July two new Serials starting Prema lokha and Yajamani , Darshan' s Yajamana movie premiere there and this year's first Reality show starting next month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock