Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

I think colors kannada is changing it's logo
They are constantly changing petal logo to orange and yellow . Probably soon packaging will change

I think colors kannada is changing it's logo
They are constantly changing petal logo to orange and yellow . Probably soon packaging will change
Every year it changes. Colors Kannada and Sony Sab are two channels which change or tweak their graphics every year.

That red yellow logo transition is only present in HD version. They use that logo for "Kannada Rajyotsava".
But randomly many times only in HD version this logo transition is seen. Must be some error!

That red yellow logo transition is only present in HD version. They use that logo for "Kannada Rajyotsava".
But randomly many times only in HD version this logo transition is seen. Must be some error!
No I think they are going to change the graphics. As they are also made a change in time change promo. It would be for promotion but they might change graphics as every year they change it. If they had using this logo for kannada Rajyotsava it would have fixed now. Atleast they will change now due to bigg boss. According to me.

No I think they are going to change the graphics. As they are also made a change in time change promo. It would be for promotion but they might change graphics as every year they change it. If they had using this logo for kannada Rajyotsava it would have fixed now. Atleast they will change now due to bigg boss. According to me.
Graphics was last changed in June 2020
This Red and Yellow logo has nothing to do with graphics change.... And also the transition of this red and yellow logo is old.
So don't think there will be 'Logo change'.
Also its highly unlikely that the graphics will be changed now!

Star suvarna HD logo and graphics are bouncing vertically a little bit continuously. Visible only when watched closely from screen and in large screens. Did anyone noticed this? Looks odd when watched from large TVs screens (I observed it in 55 inch TV). Not sure if it's happening in SD as well...

1 Year for Zee Picchar

1CE8154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock