General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Total 19 channels removed...
Previous count was 186 now showing 169 channels got its Dish tv TPs channels gone

Last edited:
DD Bangla Inviting for New Content

CARyY1l.jpg

About 5 years ago dd free dish used to have Russia TV, DWTV, news x and some other english and international channels, then why they were discontinued. Were they had some contract with MIB which ended or they also used to participate in E-Auction ?

About 5 years ago dd free dish used to have Russia TV, DWTV, news x and some other english and international channels, then why they were discontinued. Were they had some contract with MIB which ended or they also used to participate in E-Auction ?
(I am not 100% sure though)
Earlier there were no auctions. Slots were given on first come and availability basis. It was also cheaper too due to low user base of FREE DISH. So foreign channels were also getting slot at low price. After auctions started, they didn't participate.

If I'm not wrong MIB done short of contract with these channels in which both parties in which one is Indian will add each other state own news channel.

Are broadcasters pulling out Sony Pal, Rishtey Cineplex, Zee Anmol and Star Utsav from DD Free Dish w.e.f. 1st April 2022

Are broadcasters pulling out Sony Pal, Rishtey Cineplex, Zee Anmol and Star Utsav from DD Free Dish w.e.f. 1st April 2022
only gec like sony pal ,star utsav,zee anmol and colors rishtey pull out others are continuously entertaining free dish ..

Anyone having idea about zing super fta box, is it a unit of dd free dish or something else

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock