General Discussion & Updates about d2h

hi guys....im planning to buy tata sky hd connection as d2h has not added proper hd channels recently...is it right time to move from d2h? r should i wait? members pls help!!

hi guys....im planning to buy tata sky hd connection as d2h has not added proper hd channels recently...is it right time to move from d2h? r should i wait? members pls help!!
You can wait till October as merger process complete with dishtv.Later they may add channels.

It's useless to wait as Dishtv and D2h will always behind Tatasky in terms of channels as they don't care about customers and their negotiations with broadcasters is poor.Its pathetic that D2h had no HD music channels while dishtv is also missing key music channels.I am waiting till Diwali as I cannot afford to change now but will surely move to Tatasky HD by then.

You can wait till October as merger process complete with dishtv.Later they may add channels.
D2h is deep in debt and the onus will be on Dishtv which is last in adding channels.D2h will become another Dishtv with endless waiting for channels.

What is the pricing method for 1+1_D1_HD packs? If I subscribe for 1+1_D1_HD Starsports priced at 50 Rs,how much will it cost me for 2 months lock in period?

19114054_1367237453313299_2833941206189565959_n.png.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock