General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Bro, my neighbor use Videocon 2244 hd box. The account deactive before one year. Now today my neighbour recharge the account. Picture always coming, but channel number are shuffle. Ex. 559 pepper TV but box showing 1042lcn please give the solution
it's a signal problem.Only some channels will have this issue.Adjust the lnb slowly till you get the channels properly.
Be careful don't adjust the lnb too much.

5rzTLzQ.jpg

Price increase of d2h music ?????

I was upgrade my STB 24 oct 2017. My STB again and again auto starting. My STB start 4 -5 minutes. I called cc. He said my STB box under warranty so i haven't pay service charges 200 rs but if any problems in my hardware then i have to pay. Then what is profit of warranty???

I was upgrade my STB 24 oct 2017. My STB again and again auto starting. My STB start 4 -5 minutes. I called cc. He said my STB box under warranty so i haven't pay service charges 200 rs but if any problems in my hardware then i have to pay. Then what is profit of warranty???
The same issue I had experienced with my replacement d2h stb. It's motherboard issue. They should replace the stb @ free of cost because the box is under warranty.

The same issue I had experienced with my replacement d2h stb. It's motherboard issue. They should replace the stb @ free of cost because the box is under warranty.
I have balance 1100 rs so i am upset i think my decision was wrong to upgrade of box i would change my dth service provider

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock