General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Hi bro, now I’m using flexi pack if I upgrade to any higher pack how much time taken to activate that pack?
And if I want to downgrade to any pack how much time take?

Hi bro, now I’m using flexi pack if I upgrade to any higher pack how much time taken to activate that pack?
And if I want to downgrade to any pack how much time take?
If your box is switched on at the time of upgrading/downgrading, it will change immediately.

The same issue I had experienced with my replacement d2h stb. It's motherboard issue. They should replace the stb @ free of cost because the box is under warranty.
Bad luck bro. The worst thing is that your current box will be replaced by a refurbished one...:sleepy:
The worst h/w quality having dth network in our country they never ever gng to change seems seeing them from past 6 years :wall::wall::(:(

Does Videocon d2h offers its subscribers to select channels Ala Carte like dish TV giving..?

can i make my pack ? i mean without base pack? only alacarte channels ?
Yes you can make,
Here are the steps
Please note that A-La-Carte Pack can be activated post completion of free subscription period and minimum subscription period for A-La-Carte Pack is 3 months. However, the subscriber is free to upgrade from selected A-La-Carte pack to any Basic Bouquet + any Add-On packs on offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock