General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Scroll running on Home channel mentioning about Tri nation series and DSPORT availability..

Anyone knows upcoming HD channels in Videocon d2h?
Read below post👇

Hello Friends,

I spoke to Videocon D2h customer care last night about adding Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD channels but there is no firm update from them on addition of these channels even after 3-4 months because the merge process is in the middle and they are not going add any new HD channels without the huge demand from customers. They are expecting customers to make a call to Videocon D2h by asking for addition of new HD channels, then the team of demand and survey team will analyse the demand and then they will make a decision it seems. According to me, all the existing DTH operators will face a lot of challenge from Jio Fiber, once it is launched in the month of March, all the DTH operators will face a music like how now the telecom operators are facing a music from Jio. Why should customer give a call and ask for an addition of a channel, they should analyse the customers based on the subscription and add the channels. For few minutes I felt nothing is happening and going to happen from Videocon D2h for sure. People who are desperate in seeing new HD channels in Videocon D2h platform will move away to other DTH operators for sure.

I didn’t get ala-carte section in my videocon d2h self portal from last 2 weeks anyone face this problem? Any solution to it?

I didn’t get ala-carte section in my videocon d2h self portal from last 2 weeks anyone face this problem? Any solution to it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock