General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Scroll running on home channel stating that subscribers will receive phone call to participate in game show and stand a chance to win amazing prizes + monetary gifts.

What kind of a contest is this? Anyone having information regarding it? Today Namo channels added, so has this got any connection to this? Will they ask political questions, get audience feedback and give prizes those who answer correctly. Maybe effort to guage people's mood and awareness.

I have been in Sentamil pack for last one year and it is going to expire on April 7th.
do i renew the annual pack one more time? what are the channels i wil get
or i have to opt for monthly pack becuase of trai rule?

Scroll running on home channel stating that subscribers will receive phone call to participate in game show and stand a chance to win amazing prizes + monetary gifts.

What kind of a contest is this? Anyone having information regarding it? Today Namo channels added, so has this got any connection to this? Will they ask political questions, get audience feedback and give prizes those who answer correctly. Maybe effort to guage people's mood and awareness.
They will give baba ka tulu

Hey Guys Any Update When Dish TV Videocon d2h Launching Star Sports 1 Bangla & Colors Bangla Cinema In Their Platform Because IPL Is Already Started & Other DTH Providers Are Added This 2 Channels

Good News Guys
Today I call cc
When I ask Zee Telugu HD And Zee Cinemalu HD Channels Addition
Cc member said Soon Sir but don't know when

I mean particular date

we have no idea but we have information that 2 channels add soon...

W
Good News Guys
Today I call cc
When I ask Zee Telugu HD And Zee Cinemalu HD Channels Addition
Cc member said Soon Sir but don't know when

I mean particular date

we have no idea but we have information that 2 channels add soon...
On which cc number you called?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock