General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I am not getting lcn 308 India News
sxn093.jpg

@Nielkumar7 bro's STB is new model therefore any removal or addition is seen quickly on that STB but @Hardeep.jhand bro's STB is old model (same as mine),in that STB addition or removal can be noticed only after 5 minutes from starting the STB but in @Nielkumar7 bro's STB the changes can be noticed just after starting the STB.

In simple words,@Nielkumar7 bro's STB model is faster than @Hardeep.jhand bro's and mine STB.

Therefore I would like to tell @Hardeep.jhand bro to kindly recheck the channel on his STB & confirm so that we can reopen the thread by contacting team.

@Nielkumar7 bro's STB is new model therefore any removal or addition is seen quickly on that STB but @Hardeep.jhand bro's STB is old model (same as mine),in that STB addition or removal can be noticed only after 5 minutes from starting the STB but in @Nielkumar7 bro's STB the changes can be noticed just after starting the STB.

In simple words,@Nielkumar7 bro's STB model is faster than @Hardeep.jhand bro's and mine STB.

Therefore I would like to tell @Hardeep.jhand bro to kindly recheck the channel on his STB & confirm so that we can reopen the thread by contacting team.
It's running smoothly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock