General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: Discussion on D2H's recent happenings

kishan9409 said:
i think d2h is the best service provider. i used tata sky they increase price for all pacakage. so i change it into d2h. in dth business we hope d2h add more hd channels in future.dish tv is good not best. but d2h is best.

Please post in the dedicated sticky thread.

Sadiq said:
You can discuss them. But I was not getting what you want to convey. That is why I asked you why? By the way try to post in single post instead each post for each line bro...

Ok bro.

Brothers,

Have you any idea from which day the new HD access fee will be applicable to removed HD package customers and HD globe subscribers??

Next recharge??

Getting HD globe today also.....Not removed yet...

Dish tv packages seems good considering the d2h channel removal....

Even i was going through dishtv packs, seem good and economical. lets see what happens from sep 1st here and then decide...

Re: RE: Discussion on D2H's recent happenings

id_866 said:
First d2h should give jaya channels in basic pack.Most people are using basic pack only.So its better they give good number of channels in basic pack.They are removing tamil channels from basic pack and providing some crap hindhi,telugu,malayalam, kannada channels in basic pack.They can give English and sports channels in basic pack instead of telugu,malayalam,kannada channels.
So, by South you mean only Tamil? Don't forget even Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu are also south Indian languages.Stop being divisive.

Re: RE: Discussion on D2H's recent happenings

id_866 said:
First d2h should give jaya channels in basic pack.Most people are using basic pack only.So its better they give good number of channels in basic pack.They are removing tamil channels from basic pack and providing some crap hindhi,telugu,malayalam, kannada channels in basic pack.They can give English and sports channels in basic pack instead of telugu,malayalam,kannada channels.
Can you please explain why did you have to call Hindi, telugu, kannada, malayalam channels as crap??

Best customer care services

I would say videocond2h is the best in customer care services among other dth in India.

If we call for a solution of particular problem,instead they create another one.

We must bear all these happy things from d2h.

Proud all for having such best in class dth service.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock