General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I'm using Dish HD+ connection, but thinking about moving to D2H RF HD STB.
If I buy ONLY stb & remote of D2H RF, and connect it with my existing DishTV antenna, will it work?
No bro it'll not work because d2h set top boxes only supports st2 88 east satellite and your current dish tv alignment is at nss6 95 east satellite
There for you have to realign your dish antenna at 88 east st2 satellite to use d2h connection

d2h set top boxes only supports st2 88 east satellite
As far as I know d2h also supports DishTV satellite (only dishtv channels will come, few South Indian channels excluded)

But here I'm asking about if I connect DishTV’s LNB & Antenna to D2H RF STB, aligning the Dish Antenna to D2H satellite direction myself, will the picture come?

Last edited:
Times bouquets, Sony happy indis South 25, Turner family pack, etc..
These packs I have subscribed till last week but after I removed one Ala carte ch, these bouquets gone and not able to select. So called cc and activated these bouquets again
Today, they have updated bouquets list and they called me to inform about this since I gave feedback email

@Amit1079 bro,I want to upgrade my d2h SD to HD. plz give me information about it becasue cc saying we are not providing new remote during replacement and also less TV18 Network HD channels missing from D2h many bouqets also missing.

Which box you are using?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock