General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Neighbour have this in our building.. working condition.. Lnb is slightly broken..

Kch0Qlb.jpg

Is there any one using cardless STB of dish tv ST2 alugnment.plz share screenshots
Hi,
My intention is not to defame d2h. Being a customer i would like to how is other views on d2h.
Why d2h is removing channels one by one?? Whether it's running out of money?? Can all the channels be removed finally by saying complimentary and promotional basis??
Are u all happy with videcon d2h services??
Thanks
Ps: Admin, closing the thread is not the solution.

Will D2H ever add Zee Kannada HD or Star's English Pack?
Zee Kannada is THE highest rated channel in Karnataka and plenty of shows on it needs to be seen on HD.
Star's English Pack is the weirdest one since they have all the channels in that bouquet, but just not the bouquet itself.

Will D2H ever add Zee Kannada HD or Star's English Pack?
Zee Kannada is THE highest rated channel in Karnataka and plenty of shows on it needs to be seen on HD.
Star's English Pack is the weirdest one since they have all the channels in that bouquet, but just not the bouquet itself.
wait for 1st February, new agreement will be signed.

Today zee kannada price updated to Rs 19 from Rs 12 and they send sms stating that with immediate effect your subscription has been updated.
Also Mega kannada add on price increased by Rs 7

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock