General Discussion & Updates about d2h

New Option Added by D2h
So Now we can recharge our friends,relatives,or 2nd connection etc...

TUv1QsX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys help me
My balance gone automatically
Last date was July 8th
Now showing e18 4 error insufficient balance :mad: :mad: :angry2::angry2:
No channels all gone
What might b the problem
Complain registered
Will b solved after 2days
Till no tv

Last edited:
Guys help me
My balance gone automatically
Last date was July 8th
Now showing e18 4 error insufficient balance :mad: :mad: :angry2::angry2:
No channels all gone
What might b the problem
Complain registered
Will b solved after 2days
Till no tv
Bro, 1st Call Cc and raise your voice.

I've sent a request to d2h C Care for adding Bengali FTA News Channel "CN" but they did not added it. In this connection it is important to mention that number of Bengali Channels are VERY LIMITED even I've opted for their package "Bangla Gold"

I've sent a request to d2h C Care for adding Bengali FTA News Channel "CN" but they did not added it. In this connection it is important to mention that number of Bengali Channels are VERY LIMITED even I've opted for their package "Bangla Gold"
What are the Bengali Channels available in Bangla Gold Pack? Sad to see they even cannot add govt channel DD Agartala.

Last edited:
Better to move to Tata Sky. .
d2h services are getting worse day by day...
Yes true. Tata Sky and Sun Direct jointly provides the highest number of Bengali Channels and Services as on date. Videocon D2H is way behind. However many years back Videocon D2H used to have the highest Bengali Channels. I think lack of space is the issue. Why can't they even add DD Agartala God knows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock