General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Dance Active is removed?
Jj48orA.jpg

My first post in d2h thread. Could be my last. I would really like if D2H Dish TV management adds Sports 18 1 SD. A World Cup is a big event that happens once in 4 years. No one should miss it because of any restriction. I know it's 2022. HD is the new norm. But many cannot afford new set top boxes and TV. Also most people didn't had any clue which network was airing it. Remember that these are same customers who stuck with D2h through thick and thin. They deserve to be rewarded for same.

Sports18 1 HD is now present on all pay DTH platforms; only Sun Direct had it earlier. Also, Dish TV has added the SD version, which was missing earlier, but d2h has refused.

DTH platforms add Sports18 1 HD as FIFA World Cup approaches

After completion of amalgamation of d2h into DishTV India Ltd , as in board meetin decided share holders who had shares of Videocon d2h Ltd has received equity shares of DishTV India Ltd. With amalgamation of d2h brand into DishTV India Ltd. 'Videocon d2h Ltd cease to exist.'

After Aquisition, as per regulatory directions, bein a owner of d2h brand Dishtv's responsibility towards d2h users began from 2018 onwards includin providin boxes to d2h users.
Developers team who was workin on Dish brand boxes software are now also workin on d2h boxes and those boxes are compatible with both Satellites SES8 & ST2.

Existin d2h users who are havin old boxes are bein swapped with dish or d2h boxes ( which ever available) manufactured under Dish infra services once existin d2h user approach for box issues and those d2h users are eligible and ready receive channels from SES8 Satellite.
Lastly, sports 18 1 SD is available for SES8 d2h users havin compatible box.

Last edited:
After completion of amalgamation of d2h into DishTV India Ltd , as in board meetin decided share holders who had shares of Videocon d2h Ltd has received equity shares of DishTV India Ltd. With amalgamation of d2h brand into DishTV India Ltd. 'Videocon d2h Ltd cease to exist.'

After Aquisition, as per regulatory directions, bein a owner of d2h brand Dishtv's responsibility towards d2h users began from 2018 onwards includin providin boxes to d2h users.
Developers team who was workin on Dish brand boxes software are now also workin on d2h boxes and those boxes are compatible with both Satellites SES8 & ST2.

Existin d2h users who are havin old boxes are bein swapped with dish or d2h boxes ( which ever available) manufactured under Dish infra services once existin d2h user approach for box issues and those d2h users are eligible and ready receive channels from SES8 Satellite.
Lastly, sports 18 1 SD is available for SES8 d2h users havin compatible box.
We need one satellite no need 2 satellites

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock