General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 149,953
Did Independent TV replaced Reliance Digital tv completely?If so then why don't renaming thread titles?

Did Independent TV replaced Reliance Digital tv completely?If so then why don't renaming thread titles?
They will update soon accordingly.

Last edited:
Huh? Update what o_O
I was just curious!! used they to we ☺ and want to add more but don't know how it get post. In between I was editing and you replied. Saw a notification and found this and everything messed up.
Now edited

Last edited:
What is the difference between Reliance TV and Independent TV in the following respects?
  • Packs.
  • Ownership.
  • STB UI.

What is the difference between Reliance TV and Independent TV in the following respects?
  • Packs.
  • Ownership.
  • STB UI.
Reliance digital TV was acquired by Pantel technologies and Veecon media. Since it is a DTH service spread all over India taking time for complete replacement and rebrand.
Packs are same, ownership is same, New STBs are provided by new company. I think Old STBs and Dishes are not replaced.Reliance users here changed to other dths at the time they become freeze in operation some months ago.

Reliance digital TV was acquired by Pantel technologies and Veecon media. Since it is a DTH service spread all over India taking time for complete replacement and rebrand.
Packs are same, ownership is same, New STBs are provided by new company. I think Old STBs and Dishes are not replaced.Reliance users here changed to other dths at the time they become freeze in operation some months ago.
Packs are not same. Independent TV having Super Gold Pack where as RDTV not having that.....

Dear Bro
Today my friend (he is from Himachal) told me that JIO DTH has launched and his brother in law (in Himachal) installed. Rs. 1400/- one year price included STB and dish antenna and all channels are showing.
plz let me know is it true ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock