General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Hassan Syed said:
I am getting MH1 but 9X Tashan and PTC Chak De are not working. These channels are part of any addon? Few years I remember I have the Punjabi channels addon in my Reliance Digital Box. Still MH1 is working fine but don't know why 9X Tashan and PTC Chak De are missing :(

For 9X Tashan and PTC Chak De you need to purchase Punjabi Pack 33 Rupees Per month

Yes, with every base pack you will get one regional pack free, which can also be Punjabi - 9X Tashan & PTC Chakde.

I really did not understand the logic behind the removal of Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal which according to me is No.1 Punjabi Channel.

Bishnu15 said:
I really did not understand the logic behind the removal of Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal which according to me is No.1 Punjabi Channel.

I agree with u bro. I also wonder why they removed it. It is the most wanted channel for Punjabi viewers. As per my personal experience, as i am from Punjab, Dish TV is ultimate DTH for Punjabi users

Hassan Syed said:
I agree with u bro. I also wonder why they removed it. It is the most wanted channel for Punjabi viewers. As per my personal experience, as i am from Punjab, Dish TV is ultimate DTH for Punjabi users

I also think bro RDTV should include Chardikla Time TV in Punjabi Pack only & not give it free to all subscribers as the same thing is done by Tata Sky.

If Sun DTH and Reliance get channels from DD Free Dish and replace similar channels of DD Free Dish with new channels to add many new channels without getting any support from new satellite Mesat 4B

Back
Top Bottom