General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Hassan Syed said:
My cousin activated his box after 1 year almost. He is getting preview channel and the channels in same frequency like Cartoon Network and Disney XD etc in his box but other channels shows "Signals Not Found" but in real Dish is perfectly aligned and when do auto tunning it found 221 TV channels but when try to play the channels it gives msg "Signals Not Found", what could be the problem with the box?

Bro,I think problem in software corrupted & just on the stb & press the red button for 30 second & it's will reset ,try this step bro & now rdtv channel list is 277 & also try this step go to settings after click the auto scanning & one doubt preview channel is working:huh & bro u recharged this stb :huh

All the channels under preview channel frequency also working. He put the channel on Cartoon Network and recharged and box started working. When we tune the channels 221 or may be 227 channels scan successfully but when we try to play any channel it shows No signals. I think we must reset it as Reliance Big TV recently changed the symbol rates of the frequencies.

Hassan Syed said:
All the channels under preview channel frequency also working. He put the channel on Cartoon Network and recharged and box started working. When we tune the channels 221 or may be 227 channels scan successfully but when we try to play any channel it shows No signals. I think we must reset it as Reliance Big TV recently changed the symbol rates of the frequencies.

Bro please reset ur stb & check;)

Vicky, I am not able to get the registration code on my Reliance Digital HD box for Reliance App registration. Is there any alternative available to get the same code for registration. Can i get the same code on my Email or on my Registered Mobile Number?

Hassan Syed said:
Vicky, I am not able to get the registration code on my Reliance Digital HD box for Reliance App registration. Is there any alternative available to get the same code for registration. Can i get the same code on my Email or on my Registered Mobile Number?

bro,code not send to email/mobile:no & code will sent to ur stb & on the stb & after regsiter :k & message will received:k

Vicky, did u notice some decrease in signals strength of Reliance? Signals decreased, few years ago signals were better than now.

Hassan Syed said:
Vicky, did u notice some decrease in signals strength of Reliance? Signals decreased, few years ago signals were better than now.

Correct bro,I have noticed in cartoon network signal strength 35 only,but PQ is good

What is the minimum recharge amount for Reliance Digital? Can I recharge my Reliance Digital Account with 100 RS?

Hassan Syed said:
What is the minimum recharge amount for Reliance Digital? Can I recharge my Reliance Digital Account with 100 RS?

Hassan syed bro,Recharge amount start from Rs.10 onwards ,but ur deactivated customers means before purchase pack amount recharge after working :k & bro ur deactivated customers means many offers available :shy & please confirm with rdtv cc/nodal officer:k

Suppose my VC is off for 45 days and my current package is Max. Can I directly recharge my Reliance Digital with 20 Rs? Will it activate for a day?

Back
Top Bottom