General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Vicky said:
don't know bro but rdtv will add the channels on customers demands

I disagree with ur statement. All the customers want maximum HD channels. Even people want all useful SD channels. They can buy HD channels and more SD channels only if they buy more TP's from Mesat 3B. Like Sun Direct, they openly announced that they are trying for new frequencies and the only problem they are facing is from Government of India for regulatory clearance. We do not see such statement from Reliance Digital for making efforts in acquiring new frequencies from Mesat 3B even though they don't have any regulatory clearance issue from Government

Hassan Syed said:
I disagree with ur statement. All the customers want maximum HD channels. Even people want all useful SD channels. They can buy HD channels and more SD channels only if they buy more TP's from Mesat 3B. Like Sun Direct, they openly announced that they are trying for new frequencies and the only problem they are facing is from Government of India for regulatory clearance. We do not see such statement from Reliance Digital for making efforts in acquiring new frequencies from Mesat 3B even though they don't have any regulatory clearance issue from Government

ok bro,one doubt without clearance how rdtv add the channels:huh

Can anyone make thread about add & removed channels of RDTV since 2012

Bishnu15 said:

I think Vicky bro can do this :k:tup

Bishnu15 said:

bro add & removed channels last year list available

Link Removed

Hassan Syed said:
Give us the picture clearity comparison once you purchased a new DTH.

sure bro:tup

Back
Top Bottom