General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,254
RE: Price of Ten Sports

Why don't u avail "Silver Sports" package instead of availing Ten Sports only whixh will cost you 30 Rs. In Silver sports you will also get Ten Cricket, Ten Sports, Ten Action and Star Sports 1 and difference is only 25 Rs. Mean u have to pay 25 more Rs to addition of ur Ten Sports addon in this package and you will get 3 extra sports channels which are very useful. I mostly remain on Ten Cricket, Ten Sports, Star Sports 1 & 3. Have a look at the package before availing Ten Sports addon in ur current package and then decide according to ur requirement.

Bishnu15 said:
@ Laxman bro what is the minimum recharge for RDTV ?

sorry no idea bro but as per jay vithlani bro reply i think minim.recharge is rs:10 but i am not sure.... Vicky and hassan bro please correct me if i am wrong means...

Bishnu15 said:
@ Laxman bro what is the minimum recharge for RDTV ?

Last time I recharged with 100 Rs ;) and then regresh my VC and it started working. This time i will try Rs 50 :P

sailaxman16 said:
sorry no idea bro but as per jay vithlani bro reply i think minim.recharge is rs:10 but i am not sure.... Vicky and hassan bro please correct me if i am wrong means...

Yeah bro ur correct Rs.10 is minimum recharge amount;)

Hassan Syed said:
Last time I recharged with 100 Rs ;) and then regresh my VC and it started working. This time i will try Rs 50 :P

:d:d:lol

I am unable to understand, why Reliance Digital is not trying to buy new frequencies from Mesat 3B? I can understand that Sun Direct is not allowed to get new frequencies by the Government but I am confused why Reliance Digital is not buying new frequencies. They have no such restrictions like Sun Direct is facing right now

Hassan Syed said:
I am unable to understand, why Reliance Digital is not trying to buy new frequencies from Mesat 3B? I can understand that Sun Direct is not allowed to get new frequencies by the Government but I am confused why Reliance Digital is not buying new frequencies. They have no such restrictions like Sun Direct is facing right now

Well said bro. I think RDTV no longer interested in DTH business. Then why they dont shut down ? :wall

Bishnu15 said:
Well said bro. I think RDTV no longer interested in DTH business. Then why they dont shut down ? :wall

Sun Direct and Reliance Digital should merge together if they want to compete other DTH companies. At the moment Reliance Digital is not interested in doing any advertisement, Not selling HD and SD boxes as they have shortage of boxes, extremely poor customer care support, not even trying to retain existing customers, as I have seen a lot of complains on their Facebook page, picture quality also compromised from last 3 years, No more HD a like SD channels slogan to attract SD subscribers from other DTH, No intention to buy new frequencies from Mesat 3B, only providing 12 HD channels, No useful recharge offers, still missing many useful and most demanding channels from ROI and South, customer care suggesting people to buy HD and SD boxes from olx :(

The best part is most demanded Safari TV still not added by RDTV.

Back
Top Bottom