General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,254
They are simply wasting time. Get lost RDTV ! The PQ also has drastically gone down as seen from recent pics by Gubbimari bro ! Hassan bro why dont you compare PQ & AQ of Sun with RDTV & post it here ?

Bishnu15 said:
They are simply wasting time. Get lost RDTV ! The PQ also has drastically gone down as seen from recent pics by Gubbimari bro ! Hassan bro why dont you compare PQ & AQ of Sun with RDTV & post it here ?

Sun Direct some channels have awesome picture quality and vice versa. In Reliance Digital case they used to have an extra shine on their channels which is no more now after compression and addition of new channels :(

RDTV needs to focus on marketing. Even with such less channels of Bengali, in West Bengal Sun Direct is opening camps to promote their dth & sell.

RE: Cashback offer on timely recharge

Good update bro !

RE: Cashback offer on timely recharge

Thanks for update @Gubbimari bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,but it's very old offer,so thread is merged with general discussion thread:k

Vicky said:
Thanks for update @Gubbimari bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,but it's very old offer,so thread is merged with general discussion thread:k

ok bro, but i got that message today on my stb.

gubbimari said:
ok bro, but i got that message today on my stb.

Bro actually i have got this same message from since 2013:shy

Back
Top Bottom