General News & Discussions about Airtel Black Plans

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 7,863
You already asked this few days back & I answered you.
Once again I'm repeating, there's no NCF discount for black customers. Demo pack was available earlier for few customers who were having broadband connection linked with the same registered phone number as their DTH but now it's discontinued.
Your NCF will reduce only if you select airtel basepack, like my NCF is just Rs 32.

Thank You very much bhai for sharing this information. I just wanted a conformation as basically i had heard that airtel was charging 0 NCF to DTH subscribers when they were enrolled under "One Airtel" plan which is now rebranded as Airtel Black. So basically one had enrolledd both broadband + DTH under One Airtel Plan then this Demo Plan would have come into effect. Is there any such special offer still ongoing bcoz i do have airtel broadband and dth at home.

Also regarding regular Airtel Bouquet i want to know if there is any plan where i can get all hindi gec + movies + news channels as well as kids, infotainment, music (non regional) at a good discounted price.

UDP Uttam type of plans r not of any benefit to me as then still i would have to add lot of channels over it on a-la-carte and this along with regular NCF which i believe would be applicable in such case, it would raise my DTH monthly amount to even higher than what is price of regular airtel bouquets which provide all these channels.

Still i believe there r certain special packs which aren't made public / visible on app. If anyone has information about such special packs which can be of use to me, please do share the information regarding it .

Thanks

@Choco7905 da, i would be really grateful if you can provide me with answer on below query as i have not been able to get a clear cut confirmation from customer care on this -

I enrolled my existing airtel broadband and postpaid connection under Rs. 1098 airtel black plan, this plan offers 3 OTT benefits but i have not got any of them and airtel states that i am ineligible to get them as already i have availed these benefits on my Registered Mobile Number. When i further enquired as to which number is counted as RMN under airtel black, one is give for receiving all updates/ information related to airtel black account or the one registered as primary number under airtel black plan and on which all the billing is generated / payments r made.....they said latter is counted as RMN so i told them that i have availed disney+hotstar 1 year free benefit on my postpaid number , as far as Airtel XStream Premium 1 Year Free benefit is concerned i told them i had availed the same on the broadband connection which is also enrolled under the airtel black plan and as far as Amazon Prime Video frer benefit is concerned, i did avail 1 year free benefit on my postpaid connection earlier but now under airtel black plan just 6 months Free Amazon Prime video is offered so i asked them that ultimately now after giving all these details please explain which benefits i am ineligible for and why? The senior executive too got confused and stated that he will forward the issue to the concerned team and they will get back to me with complete information on it....i did get a call yesterday but was unable to attend it.

Dada can u please let me resolve the above issue by providing answer to it. Also incase i have opted for an airtel black plan which offers enrolment of just DTH and Broadband then does mobile number associated with broadband account get counted as RMN for airtel black account. In such a case how will airtel determine if i am eligible or not to get OTT benefits listed under airtel black plan.... Will they examine if OTT benefits have earlier been availed on the said broadband connection or not or would they still decide based on RMN, also what if RMN is prepaid .

Awaiting ur response

Thanks

I opted for Airtel Black Rs. 699 plan yesterday and now there r only 2 Hindi ROI HD and 1 SD DPO bouquet available for me to choose from on Airtel Thanks App, all others have disappeared.

@Choco7905 da u had said all plans will continue to remain available even if i opt for Airtel Black service but this does not seem to the case. Please help me on this

I opted for Airtel Black Rs. 699 plan yesterday and now there r only 2 Hindi ROI HD and 1 SD DPO bouquet available for me to choose from on Airtel Thanks App, all others have disappeared.

@Choco7905 da u had said all plans will continue to remain available even if i opt for Airtel Black service but this does not seem to the case. Please help me on this
When you opt for black, the DPO curated packages will be less in numbers.

When you opt for black, the DPO curated packages will be less in numbers.

I had enquired regarding the same with Airtel and they had said that all DPO packs will continue to remain available. Anyways thanks for sharing this information dada, will make sure to do more cross checking when next time i decide to make such decisions

Dino bro,What are name of ROI HD and SD DPO available bro and their cost?If SD entertainment pack Rs259, Entertainment HD Rs309 and family kids and sports Rs299 SD any of these packs are showing or not as if these packs are missing then shifting to this plan is not worth as these three are best cheapest plans?

Last edited:

Naah, neither you asked this nor I said anything like this. Number of packs reduce for black customers specially the cheaper ones.

Dino bro,What are name of ROI HD and SD DPO available bro and their cost?If SD entertainment pack Rs259, Entertainment HD Rs309 and family kids and sports Rs299 SD any of these packs are showing or not as if these packs are missing then shifting to this plan is not worth as these three are best cheapest plans?

Hi Bhai, Just these 3 Hindi Plans available for me now - Hindi Value Lite (Rs. 256/month), Hindi Value HD (Rs. 323/month) and Hindi Mega HD (Rs. 469
month). NCF charges r extra, Rs. 90 or so is the NCF for Hindi Value Lite and Hindi Value HD while regular NCF applicable on Hindi Mega HD plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock