Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,583
  • Views: Views 2,654,185
Hi TS users, want to clarify something: During simultaneous multiple Premier League matches, are all simultaneous matches shown live on Star Sports Select Add-On channels or how many like if there are 5 simultaneous matches? Thanks

Today, my neighbour uncle requested me to recharge his TS for 1 year (with Rs 3560). While checking his account details before recharge, I was surprised to see that he has annual DMP with only Rs.1500 with monthly HDAF Rs.175 (immediately changed it to DMP HDAF 95).
Not sure from when he has this annual DMP activated (checked transaction history, it's before Apr'17-no transaction history available before that).
Already used paytm (400), payzapp (500), phonepe (250) & haptik (200). Is there any other offer available to recharge the rest (Approx 2000)? If not, then I'll use my other payzapp accounts.
Edit: mVisa (200) also recharged.

Last edited:
8YtW3my.png

maybe customer retention offer. he might have not recharged for a few days/months, so TS gave this offer.
This might be the case, as he spends few months of the year in Bangalore & Mumbai.

Last week 3 of my neighbours shifted to TS from Digital Cable. So now there are more DTH users than cable tv users in my locality
I remember, when you were a newbie here you were much interested towards digital cable tv section.:D

I remember, when you were a newbie here you were much interested towards digital cable tv section.:D

Yes Bro, i also remember. I used to share channel lists of various MSO. Then from 2015 the cable quality started reducing and the services became very bad. Thats when i had enough with cable, and shifted to TS. Since then cable tv is still worst here and there is no service, no quality, and LCO also doesnt do anything. No Signal, Pixelation, locking pay channels, no payment of dues by MSO to broadcasters, no addition of channels, and only removal of channels are the issues faced frequently by the people here.

After i shifted many people also shifted as there is a limit of patience one has. Its now been 2 years and still the above issues in MSO exists.
Now i always advice people in my locality to take DTH, not coz i am a fan boy of any DTH, its coz their hard earned money should be used where they get what they want. And almost every week i see new DTH Dishes coming up on buildings.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock