Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,751
Can Anyone Tell Me The Difference Between Tata Sky HD and 4K Apart From Resolution
Hardware And Software Wise
And Does Tata Sky Has Any 4K Channels (including their own) And Is It(4K) Worth It?

Thanks.

Better take Jio connection and recharge Rs 509 for 2 months and stream directly on TV instead of spending Rs 735 per month. It's a daylight robbery. :dodgy

Eagerly waiting for Madras HC rule in favour of consumers. Only 2 days left
Bro Jio Tv is now not allowing direct cast from mobile, not sure if there any any hacks.

qn0GtvS.png

the only front where TS is pathetic and not honoring customers demands since many years is favorite channels

only 50 channels and no sorting option

Can Anyone Tell Me The Difference Between Tata Sky HD and 4K Apart From Resolution
Hardware And Software Wise
And Does Tata Sky Has Any 4K Channels (including their own) And Is It(4K) Worth It?

Thanks.
If you have 4k tv then I'll recommend buying a 4k set top box
The resolution of 4K set top box will be 2160p where HD box has 1080i. Though it'll be upscaling 1080i content to 4k but you'll see a better picture on your 4k tv compared to HD set top box. 4K set top displays color in 10-bit where HD set top box displays color in 8-bit and also 4K set top box uses HDMI 2.0 and HD set top box uses HDMI 1.4
TS doesn't have 4k channel now but TS broadcast some live sports in 4K
So, it's better to buy a 4K set top box

If you have 4k tv then I'll recommend buying a 4k set top box
The resolution of 4K set top box will be 2160p where HD box has 1080i. Though it'll be upscaling 1080i content to 4k but you'll see a better picture on your 4k tv compared to HD set top box. 4K set top displays color in 10-bit where HD set top box displays color in 8-bit and also 4K set top box uses HDMI 2.0 and HD set top box uses HDMI 1.4
TS doesn't have 4k channel now but TS broadcast some live sports in 4K
So, it's better to buy a 4K set top box
I felt pq was better in my d2h 4k STB compared to TS HD STB.
So, this is the reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock