Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,628,746
So , Humax is the latest HEVC Box ??
Yes

And Can I also upgrade thru Tata sky dealers or Only by contacting Tata Sky Custom Care or Chat ??
If you upgrade through dealer you can confirm from him which box you're getting
but in case of TS CC they will randomly give the box which is available in stock at the of upgrade

Why caring about STB if all channels coming fine bro?
Yes , but if I upgrade to HD by paying some amount , and again one month after , if they say upgrade all users to HEVC , then I have to pay again ...
So I am trying to avoid the cost ... As Existing boxes can't receive HEVC Channels I think ... And Also The Ethernet Port is Good ... That I need ..

Star Plus HD showing a different volume bar.
It's the one that comes if any red button or scroll is added on any channel. Any thing on star plus HD

Star Plus HD showing a different volume bar.
It's the one that comes if any red button or scroll is added on any channel. Any thing on star plus HD
Used to happen when EVO 12 UI was rolling out for TS+ Transfer HD..

TS Bangla Cinema channel (both SD & HD) logo missing. In HD channel, only 'HD' is written!
*Screenshot not added as it happened earlier too.

TS users i need ur help.

My one year warranty with TS expires in December. So i called service technician to have a look as i was facing signal issues even in light/moderate rain. He came in the morning, and he checked to see the dish is not firm, its moving if u shake it. He tightened the screws and now the shaking has reduced. Also worst part is LNB is gone case. The outer cover of the LNB (white part facing the dish is broken, and i can see inside structure of LNB)

He says its coz of the LNB i face the issues. When i got the new connection last year, the installer then didnt have a new multi port LNB, so he installed a used LNB which looked old, he assured it would work fine. I did work fine in initial rains, now i face signal issues. The technician aid he will charge Rs 350 for LNB replacement. I said its not my fault that the LNB goes bad even before my connection completes a year, i asked if he could exchange for free, he said he will have to take pics and send to headoffice for free approval. So he said he will clean the existing broken LNB and use it. He increased the signal level and he said if i face issue again he will come again.

Now i am planning to take 2nd Multi TV connection. He said if i take that i would get quad lnb for free. I want to how are the signal levels for the quad LNB???

I want Inverto/Super LNB and he said he can give for Rs 1000 . LOL:rofl::hehe: Guys pls suggest what to do, as i want free LNB replacment

I want Inverto/Super LNB and he said he can give for Rs 1000 . LOL:rofl::hehe:
He said correct cost. Its that much costly and people ready to buy it in that cost (or even more) too because of its amazing signal boost.

Tata Sky was officially selling it for 950 and now only giving to DVR users. If you are getting it, take it else someone else might buy from him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock