Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,854
Hi guys, in just 10 months this is what has happened to my LNB. Pls note that this is not my LNB pic, but same thing has happened to my LNB. I cant take pic of my LNB as its on roof. Suggest what to do???

LNB.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, in just 10 months this is what has happened to my LNB. Pls note that this is not my LNB pic, but same thing has happened to my LNB. I cant take pic of my LNB as its on roof. Suggest what to do???

LNB.jpg

Your connection is under warranty or out of warranty bro..?

Its under warranty, but TS says warranty only for STB and not for LNB. They are charging Rs 350 for new LNB.

Bro I also faced lnb issue when I was in warranty period that time they replace it for free. And the technician said STB & ODU (Out Door Unit) have 1 year warranty. Better you contact the nodal officer .

I am very happy with TS channels, quality, etc. But for such things TS needs to improve a lot. technician can put any LNB nold/used/faulty and customer has to pay for no fault from their side/

Via USB dongle or box has inbuilt?

That i couldnt check. If it has inbuilt then very good, i feel via dongle.

Also the firmware of the box is bit old, i mean the existing HD STB have newer firmware, mean to say the no signal message, the UI judder, the graphics are of 2016 Eventually they will update it in coming months. EPG Loading time is the fastest. Also some remote have TS logo (white color), and some have Embossed logo (u can feel the logo if u place ur finger over it) this is black

Last edited:
I want to know about tata sky hd add on pack. I want hindi movies, hindi entertainment, nick hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock