Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,023
Im paying Rs. 615 to Dishtv

Using....all HD channels (including All Regional), All SD Channels (inluding All Regional)

Not Interest in English SD Channels, Cartoon Channels, New Channels and Sports SD channels...

if im going to all above requirement....

how much i will pay for TS

Do you need all HD channels ?

Ultra is highest monthly pack. Cost is 560
To watch HD channels, subscribe to HD access fee. Cost is 175

Total= 735

Im paying Rs. 615 to Dishtv

Using....all HD channels (including All Regional), All SD Channels (inluding All Regional)

Not Interest in English SD Channels, Cartoon Channels, New Channels and Sports SD channels...

if im going to all above requirement....

how much i will pay for TS
Bhai you are currently paying 615 which means 7380 for 12 months. My suggestion better buy Tata Sky HD Set Top Box with 1 Year Ultra Pack and 1 Year HD Access https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XRF96JX/?tag=dreamdth-21

by paying just 620 more you can Enjoy hassle/tension free service for 1 year & 20-25 more HD channels:wink::tup:

Do you need all HD channels ?

Ultra is highest monthly pack. Cost is 560
To watch HD channels, subscribe to HD access fee. Cost is 175

Total= 735

Very High Yaar...SD pack extra right....

Bhai you are currently paying 615 which means 7380 for 12 months. My suggestion better buy Tata Sky HD Set Top Box with 1 Year Ultra Pack and 1 Year HD Access https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XRF96JX/?tag=dreamdth-21
by paying just 620 more you can Enjoy hassle/tension free service for 1 year & 20-25 more HD channels:wink::tup:

Good One Bhai....right now Im not able do this....after having money definetly going to it...

Screenshot_2017-10-30-14-33-55.png

Humax stb

Tata sky didn't mention HEVC in their stb.
IMO, They have released new stb to provide support for recording or pause play live tv using pendrive and HEVC support which they might use in future.

Checkout this pic of TS HEVC Box , where the Commodity name is Clearly Written ,

Good News - [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

Some of CC executive are dumb , Yes they Say we don't have HEVC ... ask them abt Humax STB .. the will tell u then ...

Which Best DTH Service with Low Price to watch all HD Channels?Suggestions Please.....with details....

Back
Top Bottom