Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,698,985
Bros,

yesterday i had a service visit. And as ur aware after the work is done a Service Code appears in the STB inform of a Alert. technician gave that code to his team. But i am still getting the alert again and again. Yesterday after visit, i got 3 times and today also 3 times, i deleted the message still i get the alert and yellow icon

Bros,

yesterday i had a service visit. And as ur aware after the work is done a Service Code appears in the STB inform of a Alert. technician gave that code to his team. But i am still getting the alert again and again. Yesterday after visit, i got 3 times and today also 3 times, i deleted the message still i get the alert and yellow icon
Yes its coming repeatedly.till tmrw you will get.after that u wont.
Happy deleting till tmrw

Yes its coming repeatedly.till tmrw you will get.after that u wont.
Happy deleting till tmrw

Did u also have a service visit ?? Are u getting service code or some other alert ??? And how u know it will come till tomorow, whats the reason it keeps coming ?

Did u also have a service visit ?? Are u getting service code or some other alert ??? And how u know it will come till tomorow, whats the reason it keeps coming ?
Reason i dont know bro.i had a service visit last week. And for two days it repeatedly came. I kept on deleting. After that it didnt come.

Reason i dont know bro.i had a service visit last week. And for two days it repeatedly came. I kept on deleting. After that it didnt come.

Ok. Thanks. And the bad part is it comes on all the STBs, and u have to delete it from all STBs

I still dont get why TS is giving new model remote with "Apps button" along with existing HD STB. Do they have web Apps ???

Back
Top Bottom