Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,698,992
I have a normal HD STB, I am planning to buy a TS+ HD STB from my friend. Is it possible to merge my View card from HD STB to the new TS+ HD?

I have a normal HD STB, I am planning to buy a TS+ HD STB from my friend. Is it possible to merge my View card from HD STB to the new TS+ HD?

Do u want to use ur friends TS + HD as a multi TV or primary ???

If u want to use as Multi TV, u can use the card which came with TS + HD, no need to put ur card.

Yes, you can place a account ownership change request which will replace the existing ownership with a brand new subscriber ID for same hardware.

Hello friends,
I had been busy for 4 months. ( So I was not able to read of Tata Sky's articles properly. )
I know Tata Sky Launch new HD box ( hevc )
But my question is I am using old Tata Sky HD box ( 2 Box ) and how to update my both boxes in a new HD box ( hevc ) ??????

@Appu guru Feeling sad for you. :sad::hands:
You faced problem with your New TV as well as new DTH
Thank you for your concern @ABCDEFGH & @Bapun Raz bro.
TV is working fyn NW but gap between panel and body didn't closed.
DTH also working fine yesterday tatasky technician came and placed new cable from 3 rd floor to ground floor.now am getting signal strength uptown 80. But DD audio channels audio and video is not syncing perfectly ( just 10 - 20 ms delay).

Last edited:
Hello friends,
I had been busy for 4 months. ( So I was not able to read of Tata Sky's articles properly. )
I know Tata Sky Launch new HD box ( hevc )
But my question is I am using old Tata Sky HD box ( 2 Box ) and how to update my both boxes in a new HD box ( hevc ) ??????

You cannot exchange/upgrade ur HD box to HEVC HD box. There is no such provision.

Today technician brought a small device and attached it before the stb to fix signal issues.The signal strength increased to a great extent but the signal quality decreased.For INSAT channel the quality is now zero and strength is full.He even checked with his digital meter before attaching the device and after attaching.
He confirmed that the signal quality is decreasing.
Shall I attach or remove the device?

Last edited:
Today technician brought a small device and attached it before the stb to fix signal issues.The signal strength increased to a great extent but the signal quality decreased.For INSAT channel the quality is now zero and strength is full.He even checked with his digital meter before attaching the device and after attaching.
He confirmed that the signal quality is decreasing.
Shall I attach or remove the device?

Were u facing signal issues ???

I am hearing of such a device for the first time, Pls share pics of the device, and Signal levels of Ch. 100/2031/2032 before and after attaching the device.

Back
Top Bottom