Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,698,995
Will post the pic after sometime.
But on the device its printed In Line Amplifier with Tatasky branding.
Now the strength is full for all channels but quality has reduced by around 20%.
Anyone having idea shall we use it at the cost of reduction in signal quality?

Last edited:
Will post the pic after sometime.
But on the device its printed In Line Amplifier with Tatasky branding

Ohh they started providing amplifier also for individual users. Did he give u for free ???

So u say that before connecting the amp, u get more quality and less strength and after connecting u get more strength and less quality ???

How much is your strength before and after u connect the amp, how much % it increases ???

Updated previous post.I had raised complaint for the INSAT signal level issues.After repeated visits, they have given this device.

Updated previous post.I had raised complaint for the INSAT signal level issues.After repeated visits, they have given this device.

Before complaining, i remember u had 20% quality on Test- INSAT. Now its 0.

Actually Signal Strength describes the length of the cable, longer the cable lesser the strength. Plus if u use connector it decrease more. So i get 40-50%.

Signal Quality is the amount of signal received by the LNB (DISH) from the satellite. For me when i asked the Technician to increase the strength, he said Quality is important.

But when I asked technician, he did not say anything.But I can see channels like aajtak and Zee news have zero or just 1 bar for quality and strength is 100.
Also channels like MTV beats hd and Sony rox hd have strength and quality 100 now.
Do not know where is the problem for insat.
Is it with STB software or tuner.

But when I asked technician, he did not say anything.But I can see channels like aajtak and Zee news have zero or just 1 bar for quality and strength is 100.
Also channels like MTV beats hd and Sony rox hd have strength and quality 100 now.
Do not know where is the problem for insat.
Is it with STB software or tuner.

Whats the SS and SQ on LCN 114 DD National ??? I am getting Quality 100%.
Provide both before and after using amp ??? SO that we can help u solve the issue

Whats the SS and SQ on LCN 114 DD National ??? I am getting Quality 100%.
Provide both before and after using amp ??? SO that we can help u solve the issue
Before using amp
SS 50
SQ 80
After using amp
SS 100
SQ 70

Back
Top Bottom