Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,728
You will get used to the channel no.

But if any relative or guest comes they will get confused and struggle to find the channel (non TS users). That time guide plays imp role.

Have u taken print out of all channels ? How many pages ?

No i made them into boxes.
4rows in a page.as per genre
Around 3 pages.
Regional i took print of only telugu.
After 20days,now i am used to the channel numbers. But sometimes,i use it.

No i made them into boxes.
4rows in a page.as per genre
Around 3 pages.
Regional i took print of only telugu.
After 20days,now i am used to the channel numbers. But sometimes,i use it.
I think I should also do the same :)

I use Tata sky only during weekends when am at my hometown, so not yet got used to channel numbers. I use guide as of now for navigation.

How about we coming up with pdf document to take prints with channel numbers for all DTH's :unsure:

I think I should also do the same :)

I use Tata sky only during weekends when am at my hometown, so not yet got used to channel numbers. I use guide as of now for navigation.

How about we coming up with pdf document to take prints with channel numbers for all DTH's :unsure:
Good idea. We should develop pdf / word documents for download.
Other options:
Epg in tatasky app
Epg in whatsaonindia app.
Still print and pdf are better i feel for new users.
Regional channels are very haphazard.

I want to know why one gets Error-14 Pairing Error on STB if STB is not put on for a month or more, even if there is balance ???

Zee Marathi HD logo is not clear even the graphics of the channel have same issue. Earlier same issue was noticed in andtvHD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock