Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,583
  • Views: Views 2,654,185
I thought TS will officially launch the HEVC STB this week, as they have planned new service launch. But there is still no news about it

TataSky showing special offer:- Jingalala Afternoon Offer
We can get English news pack for RS. 1 per day, effectively 30 RS.month for 1st month, thereafter original price 65 RS.
My question is I have already subscribed to English news pack at original price of 65 RS. Can I cancel it and take benefit of above offer? If yes, can I do it on same day? Or I have to wait for next day after cancelling current subscription?
I tried and offer got activated at 30 RS. Month, for 1st month. Thanks brothers for your help.
@Mayur @litto717 @ABCDEFGH :smile: :win:

I am not getting some Alerts on Humax HEVC HD STB.

On Technicolor HD STB i get all alerts quickly as compared to HEVC HD STB.
I recharged, and i got alert on technicolor HD STB (2 STBs) quickly, and HEVC HD STB didnt get any updates, only after some hours it came

Today alert about Ind Vs SL matches came, on Technicolor HD (primary and multi), but no alert came on HEVC HD (multi TV).

What can be the issue ??? Anyone faced such issues

Last edited:
Hello Friends. Posting after a long time. Hope everyone is doing good. I need a help. I have paired my TS Remote with TV remote and whenever I am pressing Volume button TV Volume is getting is controlled (without pressing Univ Button). This is expected i know. But for some reasons I would like to reset this entire pairing now and I want to control the volume of set top box now. How can I do that. Please help

How can I do that? I mean, volume increase of TV without pressing Univ Button? Any guide please.

Hello Friends. Posting after a long time. Hope everyone is doing good. I need a help. I have paired my TS Remote with TV remote and whenever I am pressing Volume button TV Volume is getting is controlled (without pressing Univ Button). This is expected i know. But for some reasons I would like to reset this entire pairing now and I want to control the volume of set top box now. How can I do that. Please help
See if this works.
Press Select Key & No-2 Key together and hold for 3 Seconds

Edit: Another one -
twacEhf.jpg

Image taken from this thread >>Got a new Tata Sky + Transfer Connection - Details

How can I do that? I mean, volume increase of TV without pressing Univ Button? Any guide please.
How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote

Last edited:
Thanks ABCDEFGH bro. It works. Since mine is old Remote i had to press select n blue button

That's awesome. Didn't know that. Thanks to you and @Don

I have connected my primary HD+ to AVR and TV and I use Logitech harmony remote's activity to turn on TV, AVR & STB and to increase/ decrease volume of AVR. The Logitech Harmony remote is dying and some buttons are very hard.

Now with this TS Universal remote. I turn on all 3 devices - STB, TV (Univ+Power) and AVR (with univ+help button :D ) and change channels normally and increase/ decrease volume of AVR without pressing "Univ" button. Earlier I had to press "Univ" button for volume change. Easier for family too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock