Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,166
how much we need to spend per month to get all HD channels in tata sky?
ultra pack (560) + HDAF (175) = 735
better to take platinum pack semi-annually = 4250 approx every 6 months (which is equal to Rs.708)
in ultra pack can we get all regional channels? SD & HD?
any two free regional packs. but you'll get all regional channels except sun channels in platinum packs

Last edited:
ultra pack (560) + HDAF (175) = 735
better to take platinum pack semi-annually = 4250 approx every 6 months (which is equal to Rs.708)

any two free regional packs. but you'll get all regional channels except sun channels in platinum packs

ok,suppose if i choose tamil & telugu regional packs i can't get malayam,kannada sun network SD channels.
but can i get malayalam,kannada HD channels of sun network?All HD channels that tata sky having???

ok,suppose if i choose tamil & telugu regional packs i can't get malayam,kannada sun network SD channels.
but can i get malayalam,kannada HD channels of sun network?All HD channels that tata sky having???
Nope

U will get the hd feed of available sd Channels on ur monthly package ;)

If you choose tamil & telgu you'll get only tamil & telgu channels (including sun channels) not malayam,kannada
please click the link and then click on packs you'll get the channel list Regional

my initial question is how much i need to spend to get ALL HD channels which Tata Sky Have?
friends said i need to spend 756 Rs (ultra pack + HD access).
and now again saying i can't get other 2 regional HD channels.
so my only question is how much( Best Price) i need to spend to get ALL HD channels?

Back
Top Bottom