Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,664,028
Is there by any chance in Airtel atleast Zee Tamil HD alone will come sooner than other two??

Don't Worry ZEEL Trying For Bouquet!

Sooner Or Later You'll Have It!

Because By March ADTV Must Cross A Particular No Of HD Channels

I think only when deal is done we can expect all 3 Zee HD channels on same day

Haven't seen Airtel adding 3 same network HD Channels together on same day unless it's on New TP,So New TP needs to be activated but few Slots might be created before that and few created a month ago let's see What Airtel does with that empty space before March.

It is a good thing if you have some valid source, but hopefully you are not copy-pasting anything from the other forum which you are a member of. We are happy if you have a genuine source, but even if you don't, you should not give any false news. Thanks!

It is a good thing if you have some valid source, but hopefully you are not copy-pasting anything from the other forum which you are a member of. We are happy if you have a genuine source, but even if you don't, you should not give any false news. Thanks!

To Whom You Are Referring Bro?

Me?

Haven't seen Airtel adding 3 same network HD Channels together on same day unless it's on New TP,So New TP needs to be activated but few Slots might be created before that and few created a month ago let's see What Airtel does with that empty space before March.

Slots Are Already Available For Zee HD Channels!

They Can Easily Accommodate These 3 HD Channels In Existing TPs Itself Bro!

Slots Are Already Available For Zee HD Channels!

They Can Easily Accommodate These 3 HD Channels In Existing TPs Itself Bro!
They have space for more than 10+ HD channels on existing transponders.

They have to create 10+ HD Space by mass swapping only as they are used to it & they aren't adding directly on wher ever the space is that's the biggest problem in Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock