Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,622,625
@karan_hdl please stick to the topic. You can ask about adtv to vadirocks by tagging him in airtel general discussion thread:eek:k:

This is related to a Zee Network Channel and the source isnt from Tata Sky side so I think this entire thread should be in its right place.

If you still not convinced kindly move all the adtv related to ADTV GD thread and I dont think any offence created here and you are free to do so,

And lastly Mods moderating simple things but leave a big whole at things that needs to be given even more careful attention.So Please concentrate much on more important things.

Got the message and I will abide by it next time.

Some members for time pass posting unconfirmed news... Don't make fool other members. Here we need 100% confirm news. Any body posting news about channel launch kindly don't post without source. Some members get disappointed. Hope you understand others feelings (note) other members don't give likes without source news. If they give valid source give likes

Last edited:
This is related to a Zee Network Channel and the source isnt from Tata Sky side so I think this entire thread should be in its right place.
First see where the thread is posted & what it is about? That's Zee Channels addition on TS & not about adtv. Still one or two posts are beared but continuously asking about other dth Channel addition makes off-topic discussion

If you still not convinced kindly move all the adtv related to ADTV GD thread you are free to do so,
Yes we are very FREE to do so. but please don't increase our work unnecessarily

And lastly Mods moderating simple things but leave a big whole at things that needs to be given even more careful attention.So Please concentrate much on more important things
If you have any problem with moderation please reach us via talk to team thread

Got the message and I will abide by it next time
Thanks for understanding hope you won't repeat.

Can anyone help. Signal strength is good but not getting any channel also, no error is displayed. Showing blank screen.

Can anyone help. Signal strength is good but not getting any channel also, no error is displayed. Showing blank screen.
I faced same issue today waited for a minute to get back normal but screen didn't come, so after that I had restarted stb by switching off-on from mains

Btw which STB you means box manufacturer name?

Last edited:
I faced same issue today waited for a minute to get back normal but screen didn't come, so after that I had restarted stb by switching off-on from mains

Btw which STB you means box manufacturer name?
Mine is Technicolor HD Stb. Could you please tell me the steps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock